If you come from Málaga / Antequera / Granada / Córdoba:
1. You should avoid a detour where Google Maps sends them, named “Pista de Cuevas del Bece”, since it is not suitable to travel by car.
2. Ideally, take the junction just before reaching Ronda, on the right, towards Arriate.
3. Cross the village of Arriate (attention with the traffic mirrors!)
4. When going up to the top, just before leaving, take a junction to the right where it says “Urbanización Los Arroyos”.
5. Leave the village on this road, and about 1 km, cross a small bridge where there is already a sign of VILLA IGNACIA.
At the end of the road on the right is our Hotel.
If you come from Sevilla / Jerez / Algeciras / San Pedro de Alcántara:
1. Campillos address should be found in the Ronda ring road, at the main entrance, and 500 meters approx. take the exit to the left towards Arriate.
2. Follow steps 3, 4 and 5 above.