1. A credit or debit card is required upon arrival (in case you do not have one already), as a deposit in case of damages, extra cleaning or a fine.
In case of not having a valid card, a deposit of € 100 is required, which will be returned from 1 day after check-out, once the room is checked, by bank transfer.
Please note that if you do not meet any of these requirements, your reservation will be considered canceled.
2. The check-in time is from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The entrance from 7:30 pm has a surcharge of € 30, which will be charged at any time on the card provided by the guest.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms and in all the interior areas of the hotel, under a €100 fine .
The slightest suspicion, such as the smell of tobacco smoke or cigarette butts, will automatically result in the fine being collected.
4. The room should be left, as far as possible, how you find it.
The hotel may charge a fee for extra cleaning in case of a lot of dirt, dishes for washing, stains on sheets, pillows, towels, etc., such as food remains on sheets, or makeup on pillows and towels. The charge is to be determined by the hotel management, with a minimum of € 30.
We recommend that upon arrival check the inventory of the room since at the time of its removal will be reviewed and in case of missing or damage must be covered by the guest for another product equal or failing will be charged at your price.
5. No noise can be made in rooms or in the entire hotel grounds from 12 in the evening to 9 in the morning.
Keep in mind that Villa Ignacia is a hotel for rest and relaxation.
6. The Honesty Bar is a concept for the guest to feel at home.
Please make a correct use of your name, and write down everything you consume from it.
Please note that the cameras are continuously checked and in case of not having recorded something, the hotel will charge it for your credit card.
The refrigerator, microwave, and glasses are for the exclusive use of the Honesty Bar, it is forbidden to use them with drinks or food brought from outside by the guest.
Only medicine can be stored, well marked with the client’s name and room number, exclusively if it is a medicine that must be in the refrigerator.
The kitchen and utensils are for the exclusive use of hotel staff. Its use is prohibited.
Failure to comply with any of these points is a fine, with a minimum of € 30.
7. Breakfast is served from 9 to 10:30.
If you arrive outside of these hours, breakfast will not be served, except for previously agreed upon hours.
If your rate includes breakfast, and you will not have breakfast the next day, please let us know, we prepare breakfast in proportion to the number of guests who have breakfast each day.
If your rate DOES NOT include breakfast, and IF you want to have breakfast, ask for availability and price as far in advance.
Breakfast may not be available on specific dates.
8. The hotel is not responsible for theft or loss of personal belongings of guests.
Therefore, we recommend that you do not leave valuable things in the rooms, such as jewelry, cash, or electronic devices.
9. Pets are accepted at our hotel, always on request, and only in rooms with views and apartments.
In the standard rooms (1 and 2) pets are prohibited.
In case the client booked at the hotel and presents himself with a pet without warning, the hotel will not allow the guest’s access to the hotel and in case the client wants to cancel, the cancellation and no show clauses will apply. detailed in your reservation.
The pet’s owner will not leave his or her your pet unattended at any time throughout the hotel grounds.
Any guest traveling with a pet is obliged to sign the responsibility commitment that will be given to them upon arriva. In case of refusal, the hotel will cancel the reservation, without the right to claim by the guest, and will be subject to the cancellation and no show clauses that you detail in your reservation.
10. The services (water, electricity, gas, etc.) provided by the Hotel must be used with good faith, without being understood as included the excesive waste of these services. This will help us to maintain low and accessible rates as well as taking care of the environment.
Guests are asked to use all furniture with care; In the same way every guest that leaves the room, has the obligation to leave the windows, doors and taps closed, and turn off lights.
11. It’s forbidden to accommodate people other than those registered in their rooms and, in any case, they will give prior notice in the administration of any variation in the number or identification of the persons who originally registered. The visitors of the clients will not be able to stay overnight. Neither anyone other than those who have made the contract will be able to come to enjoy the services, nor will the Hotel be used as a place to carry out commercial transactions.
In no case, the number of people housed in each room, may be greater than the capacity assigned by the Hotel to each room.
12. In case of damaging the property or the furniture of the hotel, as well as losing the keys, it is the causer who pays for the damage caused. Payments of this kind are made immediately and in cash (in the case of groups the person in charge is the organizer and / or representative, so it will be he who must advance the amount). Theft or intentional damage will be reported immediately to the police. It is forbidden to execute any act that causes damage or damage to the Hotel or to other guests, or behavior contrary to decorum or social behavior.
13. The consumption of toxic drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances is forbidden, within any area of the hotel, this infraction will be immediately reported to the corresponding authorities.
14. The room must be left, at the latest, at 11:30 the day of check-out. Otherwise, a surcharge of at least 50% of the same day’s rate will be applied.
It is understood that at the time of making the reservation effective, the client and / or guest knows and expresses expressly and tacitly that he / she fully accepts the present internal regulations of Hotel Rural Villa Ignacia, being in agreement and in agreement with all the points before mentioned.
Otherwise, the reservation will be given as canceled, applying the clauses of cancellation and no show that are detailed in your reservation.