1. A credit or debit card is required to guarantee your reservation.
• If you do not have a valid card, you must leave a deposit of €150 in cash (or by transfer, sending us a receipt to confirm your reservation).
In the case of apartments, this deposit is a mandatory requirement.
This will be returned by bank transfer or on the credit card used, within a maximum period of 7 days from your departure, in the event that once the room is reviewed, it is not considered a breach of any of the rules listed below:
2. Check-in time is from 1:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• As we do not have a reception, entry after 8:00 pm is subject to availability and has a surcharge of €20.
In any case, you must always specify the arrival time to give you the keys to the room, otherwise we do not guarantee the reception and delivery of the keys.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms and in all interior areas of the hotel, and carries a fine of €200.
• The slightest suspicion, such as the smell of tobacco smoke or the remains of cigarette butts, will automatically lead to the collection of the fine.
4. The room should be left, as far as possible, how you find it.
• In case of a lot of dirt, crockery to be washed, stains on sheets, pillows, towels, etc., such as food remains on sheets, or make-up on pillows and towels, an extra charge will be charged for cleaning.
The charge is to be determined by the management, with a minimum of €30.
• We do not have a garbage collection service in the apartments. Guests are requested to take it to the containers, which are approximately 1 km away.
In the case of leaving garbage both in the apartments and in any of the accommodation facilities, a surcharge of €10 per bag will be charged for garbage collection.
• We recommend that upon arrival you review the inventory of the room since at the time of your departure it will be reviewed and in case of shortages or damages they must be covered by the guest, by another equal product or, failing that, its price will be charged.
5. You cannot make noise in the rooms or throughout the accomodation grounds.
• Keep in mind that Villa Ignacia is a place for rest and relaxation, so making noise during the day, especially in corridors and common areas, can mean anything from a wake-up call to expulsion from the premises.
6. The Honesty Bar is a concept for the guest to feel at home.
• Please make correct use of his name, and write down everything you consume from him.
• Keep in mind that the cameras are continually checked and if something has not been recorded, the hotel will charge it to your credit card.
• The refrigerator, cups, glasses, glasses and spoons are for the exclusive use of the Honesty Bar, it is completely forbidden to use them with drinks or food brought from outside by the guest, their use has an extra charge and its price is indicated in the honesty bar bar
• Medications may only be stored, clearly marked with the client’s name and room number, exclusively if it is a medication that must be kept in the refrigerator, and always, upon request, so that the staff is aware of it.
7. Breakfast is served from 9 to 10:30.
• If you arrive outside these hours, breakfast will not be served, except at a previously agreed time.
• If your rate includes breakfast, and you are not going to have breakfast the next day, please let us know, as we prepare breakfasts based on the number of guests who are going to have breakfast each day.
• If your rate does NOT include breakfast, and you DO want breakfast, ask for availability and price as far in advance as possible, the night before at the latest.
• It is NOT possible to request breakfast the same morning that it is going to be taken if it has not been requested in advance, at the latest, the afternoon before.
• Breakfast may not be available on specific dates.
8. The management is not responsible for theft or loss of guests.
• Therefore, we recommend that you do not leave valuables in the rooms, such as jewelry, cash, or electronic devices.
9. Pets are accepted at Villa Ignacia, always on request, and only in rooms with views and apartments.
• In the standard rooms (1 and 2) pets are not allowed.
• The owner will not leave his pet unattended at any time throughout the hotel grounds.
• Any guest traveling with a pet is required to add it from the Online Check-in, thus accepting the pet conditions, which can be found in the We accept pets section of our website.
– The pet that arrives at Villa Ignacia and has not been added by the guest, will not be able to stay.
In the event that it is refused, the hotel will consider the reservation as cancelled, without the right of claim by the guest, and the cancellation clauses detailed in the reservation will apply.
10. The services (water, electricity, gas, etc.) provided by the Hotel must be used with good faith, without being understood as included the excesive waste of these services. This will help us to maintain low and accessible rates as well as taking care of the environment.
Guests are asked to use all furniture with care; In the same way every guest that leaves the room, has the obligation to leave the windows, doors and taps closed, and turn off lights.
11. It’s forbidden to accommodate people other than those registered in their rooms and, in any case, they will give prior notice in the administration of any variation in the number or identification of the persons who originally registered. The visitors of the clients will not be able to stay overnight. Neither anyone other than those who have made the contract will be able to come to enjoy the services, nor will the Hotel be used as a place to carry out commercial transactions.
In no case, the number of people housed in each room, may be greater than the capacity assigned by the Hotel to each room.
12. In case of damaging the property or the furniture of the hotel, as well as losing the keys, it is the causer who pays for the damage caused. Payments of this kind are made immediately and in cash (in the case of groups the person in charge is the organizer and / or representative, so it will be he who must advance the amount). Theft or intentional damage will be reported immediately to the police. It is forbidden to execute any act that causes damage or damage to the Hotel or to other guests, or behavior contrary to decorum or social behavior.
13. The consumption of toxic drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances is forbidden, within any area of the hotel, this infraction will be immediately reported to the corresponding authorities.
14. The room must be left, at the latest, at 11:30 the day of check-out. Otherwise, a surcharge of at least 50% of the same day’s rate will be applied.
It is understood that at the time of making the reservation effective, the client and / or guest knows and expresses expressly and tacitly that he / she fully accepts the present internal regulations of Hotel Rural Villa Ignacia, being in agreement and in agreement with all the points before mentioned.
Otherwise, the reservation will be given as canceled, applying the clauses of cancellation and no show that are detailed in your reservation.